Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I would rather punch myself in the crotch 30 times than write a research paper. (Let me cite this. Once my sister included something an e-mail about how she would rather stand in front of an electric crotch punching machine than do some undesirable task. That idea has been floating in the back of my mind for the last several years and came up again. Let me dig up my mom's old e-mail account so I can get you the exact day. Also, various episodes of various TV shows, as well as various movies, as well as various personal experiences have taught me that being punched in the crotch is highly undesirable, from which stems the idea that it would be comical that I find writing a research paper more undesirable. Also, on that note, many TV shows have also suggested to me the idea that writing research papers is not generally considered a desirable thing by most people. Would you like me to cite those in MLA, APA, or ASA? Also, want me to cite why I find that comical?)

I had forgotten how much I hate them (Every damn person that's ever lived.)

2 comments:

  1. You're funny. And weird. And weirdly funny.

    Also, I never learned the difference between MLA and APA and I've never heard of ASA. I just made it up. I don't think any of my papers were actually read because somehow I passed. You too will pass. GO OBESITY!


    (my "im not a computer" word is PHINGS. As in Im a ghetto britt trying to say THINGS

    ReplyDelete