Friday, November 19, 2010

Part 3

Sometimes I feel dumb posting song lyrics because I wonder if how I'm interpreting it is COMPLETELY different than what the person intended and somehow the rest of the world knows what they actually intended and will think, "This guy's WAAAAY off" when they read it.

Writing that sentence out helped me see the absurdity in it. The hoi polloi doesn't know [].

I posted those lyrics because lately I feel like everyone around me is on the verge of new and exciting things and I'm just here idle with nothing to look forward to. I constantly daydream about my ideal life and cope by imagining that I'm almost there. Then I realize that my whole life I've been daydreaming about my ideal life and never once gotten there. And then I think, "That's it! Let's spice things up!" and then I realize I've been saying that my whole life too and things are still pretty bland.

1 comment:

  1. no regrets twenty ten.
    that's what I keep trying to remind myself most days.

    ReplyDelete