Saturday, April 3, 2010

For all those interested, the mash-ups from the dance party can be found here. http://www.thehoodinternet.com/

Every muscle in me is sore. Well maybe not every one, but my lower back, abs, and legs are beat.

6 comments:

  1. me too, sort of - i've been doing more morning time dance wake-ups so i've sort of built up a stamina. but even so, i'm sore. also for some reason last night [even though i had lots of fun], my best moves weren't coming out.... i sort of felt crowded - i think our new house will have more room - higher ceilings too.

    anyway - it just made me very excited for future parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like I had some better moves that weren't coming out either. I used to do morning time dance wake ups but then I got lazy and realized I could just sleep in longer and wake up and go straight to class without showering, eating, or brushing my teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno what you two are talking about. You were both tearing it up! fave moment of the night was when all the Taj-ers were complaining about kid cudi so Dallin jumps in the middle of them dancin like a mad man and yells "just dance!" so awesome.

    Also, Dallin do you like deltron 3030 or blackalicious?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both I've heard a little of before and I've always intended on listening to more of them but never actually have gotten around to it.

    My favorite part about dance parties is the complete abandonment of inhibition. I spend lots of time thinking about how I could maintain the same mental state from a dance party in every aspect of life.

    On another note, I am seriously LOVING Elder Uchtdorf's talk right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i definitely feel that if we ever are..moved to have a dance party in an allred apt again (which really...as we learned from all the complaints...is not ideal) it should be very exclusive. because i definitely felt my dancing was limited by the mass of people in the carpet area that didn't know how to dance.
    just kidding. that was rude....
    but seriously...

    ReplyDelete