Have a bigger ego.
(Seriously though. We all know that in the end I will never let it get to a point where I'm a jackass because it's completely against my nature, but we all know that I could stop selling myself short.)
I find Kanye's ego inspiring.
This is the story of a champion
Rounders in the mob and they pop the guns
Stand up stand up, here he comes
Tell me what it takes to be number one?
Tell me what it takes to be number one?


hahah. ty and i were talking about what a fabulously giant head he has the other day, with my favorite examples:
ReplyDeletebow in the presence of greatness.
you should be honored by my lateness, that i would even show up to this fake @#!*% .
there's a thousand yous, there's only one uh me.
also, google totally just edited me...that was weird...
actually i think i can only see that on my computer. yay. nvm.
ReplyDelete