Saturday, September 18, 2010

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

If I could somehow permanently put my brain into the state that it gets in at a good dance party all of my problems would be solved for the rest of my life.

Which basically means, if I could just somehow break out of all my inhibitions permanently I'd be set and all my wildest dreams would come true. But I feel like every time I go to sleep and wake up they all come back.

I often feel like most people would really love me if I could be my uninhibited normal self, but I feel like that is hidden under layers of other stuff, basically insecurity, which I don't want to admit, but I'm doing it anyway. But I feel like that part doesn't ever fully come out that often but is most within reach right after a dance party.

3 comments:

  1. I am a firm believer that I am your biggest fan - dance party for life - Skindawg for the win dawg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember who, but someone said that life is all about breaking down barriers. we all have them. it just takes a lot of practice and self-discovery that allows us to slowly break down those barriers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nathan i'm not sure, i bet it was coco chanel though: she has all the answers.

    ReplyDelete