I wish I could constantly feel the way I do after a dance party. Uninhibited and energetic. It's like you just have to shake all the lethargy and inhibition out. If I lived alone I would start everyday with a dance party.
you once told me that you did it once, but then you kicked your leg or hip into something. nathan and i would do a dance party wake-up every once in a while. we would each choose one song and dance the whole time. ten minutes later.... i was always happy and a little sweaty [only sometimes] and very ready for the day.
Yeah I had a private room so I could do it easily. Now every day I wake up earlier than my roommate and Henry is asleep in his room and Kev is always sleeping in the front room so there really is nowhere to be playing music and dancing.
That dance party was so great. I felt like I was shaking away all the stress and bad feelings I've had the past while. It was like the beats of the music (especially tht kid cudi song and Sleigh bells) shook my bones and my heart so much that everyhting bad in them got vibrated loose and just flowed out of me.
every night me and ratch vow we'll do that then we wake up grumpy. it's a problem. but. i agreeeeee. i only danced once this week, so my sister would get in the ocean, and now i have so much anxieeeetttyyyy and pent up energyyyyy. great.
you once told me that you did it once, but then you kicked your leg or hip into something. nathan and i would do a dance party wake-up every once in a while. we would each choose one song and dance the whole time. ten minutes later.... i was always happy and a little sweaty [only sometimes] and very ready for the day.
ReplyDeleteYeah I had a private room so I could do it easily. Now every day I wake up earlier than my roommate and Henry is asleep in his room and Kev is always sleeping in the front room so there really is nowhere to be playing music and dancing.
ReplyDeleteThat dance party was so great. I felt like I was shaking away all the stress and bad feelings I've had the past while. It was like the beats of the music (especially tht kid cudi song and Sleigh bells) shook my bones and my heart so much that everyhting bad in them got vibrated loose and just flowed out of me.
ReplyDeleteNo wonder people have been dancing for so long.
every night me and ratch vow we'll do that then we wake up grumpy. it's a problem.
ReplyDeletebut. i agreeeeee. i only danced once this week, so my sister would get in the ocean, and now i have so much anxieeeetttyyyy and pent up energyyyyy. great.